Sales (by appointment only): Monday - Thursday 9AM-6PM; Friday 9AM-5PM; Saturday 9AM-4PM
Service (by appointment only): Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM; Closed Saturday
Collision Centre (by appointment only): Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM; Closed Saturday
Parts (curbside pick-up): Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM; Closed Saturday
Contact us via our website, email, chat, or phone at (905) 668-3304.
Contactless Service Visit:
- Drop and Leave
- Book your service appointment online or call us at (905) 668-4044 ext. 610.
- For appointments scheduled during our open times, please pull up to the service reception doors.
- A member of the Nurse Team will meet you, obtain the keys and sanitize the driver area and key fobs.
- Your service advisor will perform a vehicle walk-around, prepare and complete the repair order write-up.
- Contact will be made with you (in the manner you wish) regarding the status of your vehicle.
- Pay online and arrange for contactless pick-up.
Vehicles may be dropped off outside business hours by utilizing our envelope drop off system which is located outside our Envirolube Lane entrance. Please complete the outside of the envelope (or use our express check-in service), put keys inside, deposit into the dropbox and park your vehicle in a customer parking spot. An advisor will contact you during open hours.
- Pick up and Return
- We will offer local pick-up and return of your vehicle from your home as needed and requested. Please contact us at (905) 668-4044 ext. 610 for further information.
Please be advised, lounges and service shuttles are not available at this time.
Want Vehicle Information?
You may have an immediate need for a vehicle due to a serious breakdown, perhaps an accident or just want to check one out. Our team wants to help you out!
- View our online store and shop from home
- Send a request through our website or reach out to us via email, chat or phone at (905)668-3304 to request a virtual tour or an appointment for a test drive
Our Parts Department is here to help! We are open for phone orders with curbside pick-up. Please call us at (905)668-1125.
In these times, it is important to take care of yourself and your loved ones. Be kind to others. Do a good deed for someone. We are all in this together, which is how we will flatten the curve and come out the other side. Be safe!