We know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that's right for you, please contact Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac at 905-668-3304 or visit us at 1530 Dundas St. E, Whitby.
* Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on an eligible new 2019 or 2020 MY Chevrolet or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 3rd, 2020 and January 4th, 2021 to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Not compatible with certain other manufacturer programs. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac for details.
WELCOME TO CANADA
Are you new to Canada?
* Offer applies to eligible new immigrants living in Canada with a valid Permanent Resident Card with an arrival date of 2017 or after or Temporary Foreign Workers with a valid temporary work permit. $1,000 credit is a manufacturer-to-consumer (tax inclusive) available on eligible new Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles.
Offer valid from January 3rd, 2020 to January 4th, 2021. As part of the transaction, dealer may request documentation to verify eligibility. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives. Certain limitations and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. GM Canada reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer for any reason, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadian Forces Personnel: Active service personnel, current reservists, veterans and their respective spouses (including surviving)
- First Responders: Active Canadian firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers and their respective spouses
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Anyone qualified/suited by education, training and/or the necessary licensing to perform a medical service at a Canadian Hospital, clinic and retirement/nursing home. This includes: Doctors, Nurses and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian Hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes.
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility Program
* Eligible Canadian Forces, First Responder personnel and Professional Healthcare Workers will receive a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) which will be deducted from the negotiated price of the purchase, lease or finance of an eligible new 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet or Cadillac vehicle delivered between May 1, 2020 to January 4th, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volt, Corvette, BlazerlCV, Camaro ZL1 and Colorado 2SA. Incentive offer takes place at the time of delivery. Eligible individuals include: Active, reserve and veteran military personnel plus their spouses and surviving spouses; firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers plus their spouses; and nurses, doctors and professional healthcare workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces, valid proof of Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID, or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to be eligible, as applicable. Cannot be combined with certain other offers or advertised lease and finance rates. Dealer may sell for less and order/trade may be necessary. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac for details
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program