NURSE CHEVROLET IS YOUR SOURCE FOR CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES SERVING WHITBY & DURHAM REGION, ON
WHAT IS A GM CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
It’s the “No Worries” way of buying a fully reconditioned and affordable pre-owned vehicle.
What’s included when I purchase a GM Certified Pre-owned vehicle?
- A vehicle rigorously inspected and reconditioned to GM standards
- Manufacturer’s Backed Warranty
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- One-Time 30-Day/2,500 km* Exchange Privilege whichever comes first
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN THE GM 150+ POINT INSPECTION AND RECONDITIONING OF A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
A 150+ point inspection involves a mechanical, appearance and maintenance assessment. When reconditioning a vehicle for sale everything from the exhaust system to cupholders is inspected and reconditioned, if necessary. Our rigorous inspection process also includes: checking the vehicle history; ensuring that any safety campaigns affecting the vehicle have been addressed, and test-driving the vehicle to confirm that it is running smoothly!
IN SUMMARY, THE 150+ INSPECTION CHECKLIST COVERS:
- Road test: acceleration – braking – steering
- Functional check of: windows – lights – parking bake
- Under-hood inspection: electrical system – power steering – engine
- Under-vehicle inspection: frame – suspension components – brakes
- Tires – replaced unless they meet stringent minimum safety standards (exceeding most government safety standards)
- Wear items – belts, hoses, wiper blades – replaced if cracked or worn
Body and interior reconditioning
All required maintenance and interior and exterior detailing performed before final certification
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY ON A CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE? WHAT DOES IT COVER?
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle features a minimum 3-month/5,000 km* warranty whichever comes first Depending on the age and kilometres, repairs to the vehicle are covered by, either;
The remaining GM or Manufacturer’s warranty
A longer term Certified Pre-Owned Protection Plans available to purchase (GMPP), if you wish further protection
WHAT SERVICES WILL I RECEIVE WITH 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE?
With 24-Hour Roadside Assistance* you’ll have the peace-of-mind knowing that if you encounter a problem on the road, the following services are just a phone call away:
- Roadside service and tow to nearest GM dealer
- Delivery of fuel
- Locksmith service
- Flat tire service
- Out-of-town lodging and meal allowance
WHAT IF I’M NOT HAPPY WITH MY GM CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
Take a few days and a few kilometres to get to know your GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. If you decide the vehicle isn’t right for you, we offer a one-time 30-day or 2,500 km exchange privilege*.
A great Peace-of-Mind feature!