You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a new Chevrolet with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next new vehicle.
To participate, simply visit Nurse Chevrolet for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
Q: How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your salesperson to redeem.
Q: Does the purchase/finance/lease require a down payment?
A: Nurse Chevrolet will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes, in most cases. It cannot, for example, be combined with a percentage of MSRP cash credit program (should one be available). Please contact us for full details.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask us for details.
Q: Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
Q: Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
A: Yes. See us for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Program?
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.