LUBE, OIL & FILTER
Features: Oil and filter are replaced and a vehicle inspection is performed. Service interval is based on the oil life monitor (OLM; on equipped vehicles).
- Reduces operating costs through longer engine life
- Keeps all internal parts lubricated
- Keeps engine temperatures down
- Prevents sludge build-up in the engine
- Keeps internal parts clean
- Cheapest insurance there is for your engine
Features: Improves safety through improved traction, reliability and improves ride. All tires and suspension components are inspected for wear and damage
- All four wheels inspected for damage
- Stops cupping
- Stops vibrations
- Prevents rattles
- Even tire wear
- Helps alignment
(2 WHEEL AND 4 WHEEL)
Features: Increases tire life while improving your ride and handling.
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces operating cost
- Prolongs tire wear
- Creates a smoother ride
- Improves safety through better handling
BRAKE SYSTEM INSPECTION
Features: A visual inspection to identify braking concerns.
- Prolongs the life of rotors and drums as well and brake pads and shoes
- The inspection makes sure brakes are working properly
- Reduces operating costs
POWER STEERING SERVICE
Features: Power flushing out all the old fluid, flushes all the contaminates and filings out
- Provides a safe, smooth, quieter vehicle operation and will aid in avoiding power steering failure as like all fluids they deteriorate and break down over time and usage
- The new fluid prolongs the life of seals and hoses as well as internal components
- Removes filings and condensation
- Reduces operating costs
WIPER BLADE REPLACEMENT
Features: Replace blades puts new rubber against windshield increasing cleaning of windshield for safer driving and helps prevent scratching of windshield.
- Allows you to see better when it rains or snows
- Improves safety
- Reduces operating costs by wiper rubber coming off and scratching the windshield
Note: Wiper blades should be changed every time you switch your tires over for winter and summer.
Features: Rotate tires from front to back, and side to side every other rotation.
- Reduces tire wear, extending tire life
- Reduces operating costs by maximizing tire wear
- Enhances quiet operation
- Reduces tire chop which can help save wheel bearing
- Improves fuel economy
Note: If tires are not evenly worn, the alignment should be checked
Features: Transmission drained and flushed, fluid replaced, inspection of transmission housing, seals and cooler lines for leaks.
- Removes metal filings from the transmission
- Lubricates bearings and seals
- Keeps internal parts cool
- Ensures proper operation
- Lubrication promotes longer transmission life
- Prevents breakdowns
MULTI-POINT VEHICLE HEALTH CHECK
Features: Checks for any potential problems and lets you budget for future maintenance by bringing to your attention the condition of: brakes, tires, alignment, fluid levels and hoses.
- Reduces operating costs by allowing you to perform preventative maintenance which stops costly breakdowns
- Provides confidence that the vehicle has been inspected and any potential concerns are addressed
- Cheapest form of insurance. Allows you to be pro-active in maintaining your investment
Note: The Multi-Point Vehicle Health Check should be performed twice per year when you change your tires over in the spring and the fall.
REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
Features: Replace your vehicle’s micro filter to stop dust and pollen entering into vehicle.
- Particulate filters and Charcoal filters absorb nearly 100% of
- Dust particles
- Harmful substances
- Harmful spores
- Can also absorb toxic and foul smelling gases
- Nitrogen oxide
- Sulfur dioxide
Note: The cabin air filter should be changed at a minimum of once per year.
REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER
Features: Replace the air filter in the engine air intake system.
Note: A plugged filter restricts the amount of air your engine needs to operate therefore increasing fuel economy.
- Keeps dust and dirt from entering into your vehicle’s engine preventing premature wearing of internal engine parts
- A clean filter increases engine performance and fuel economy
Note: An engine air filter should be changed at a minimum of once per year, and more often if you live in dusty conditions.
CHECK ENGINE COOLANT AND WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID
Features: Coolant system flushed and new coolant installed, inspection of complete coolant system, this includes hoses, belt and pressure tests cap and system for leaks.
- Increases safety by improving heater and defroster operation
- Reduces operating costs by improving vehicle performance and component longevity
- Increases reliability
- Ensures proper water pump lubrication
- Eliminates dirty contaminated fluid
- Increases protection for radiator, heater core and the entire cooling system
Note: DEX-COOL is formulated to last for up to 5 years or 240,000km, whichever comes first, but the lifespan can be reduced based on driving conditions or leaks.
Features: Some headlamps become grey or have a yellowing haze to them cause by exposure to heat and ultraviolet rays (UV) from the sun. This service removes the oxidation increasing headlamp distance increasing safety.
- Increases safety not over driving your headlamps
- Brings back appearance of vehicle
- Saves you from buying new headlights
BRAKE CALIPER SERVICES
Features: brake calipers are removed from rotors, all mating surfaces and pins are thoroughly cleaned and lubricated, extending brake pad life.
- Extends brake pads from wearing uneven and having to be replaced prematurely
- Cleans the salt, dirt and Byrne off of all caliper surfaces and slide pins so your calipers move freely increasing safety and brake efficiency.
Note: This service significantly increase brake pad life reducing operating costs
BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST AND REPLACEMENT
Features: Tests battery and charging system to prevent a no start condition before it happens. Batteries like most products, have a shelf life and get weaker as they age and become less efficient. Corrosion builds up on terminals and connections. Cables and belts also wear and fray. This service addresses these conditions before they become a concern.
- Peace of mind
- Sure starts
- Ensures electrical systems are operating properly, improving vehicle reliability and reducing operating costs from improper electrical component or system operation
- Addresses alternator belt or alternator noise before they become a problem