Updated January 5, 2022
A Message to Our Customers
Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac is a family business committed to providing a safe environment for customers and staff alike. We want to provide you with an update about how we are continuing to take steps to protect our customers and staff.
Our safety measures include:
- Reinforcing illness prevention procedures
- Frequent disinfection of all common areas including high touch services such as door handles, restrooms and tables
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for customers and staff
- Utilization of safety practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned or customer participates on a test drive
- Masks are worn by all staff and guests
- Plexiglass shields at check-out counters and vehicle sales offices
- Social distancing maintained
- Daily check-in by staff - customers are greeted and requested to respond to screening questions
- Contactless sales and service experiences
Our dealership is open for sales (appointment recommended), service (appointment required), express lube, collision repairs and parts. Please click here to view our hours. Please be aware that our shuttle service has temporarily been discontinued, however local vehicle pick-up and return is available upon request. If searching for a vehicle, check out our website for Contactless Sales and Shop from Home services.
We are also asking our customers to assist in all our illness prevention efforts. If you have travelled recently or are ill with cough or fever, please utilize our online services or contact us through chat, phone, text, or email.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us.
Nurse Chevrolet Team
1530 Dundas Street East, Whitby