Updated June 4, 2020
A Message to Our Customers
Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac is a family business committed to providing a safe environment for customers and staff alike. We want to provide you with an update about how we are addressing the challenges of COVID-19 to ensure you that we are taking steps to protect our customers and staff.
We want to share additional safety measures that we have put into place:
- Reinforcing illness prevention procedures
- More regular and frequent disinfection of all common areas including high touch services such as door handles, restrooms and tables
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for customers and staff
- Utilization of safety practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned or customer participates on a test drive
- Masks and gloves available for in-dealership showroom appointments
- Plexiglass shields at check-out counters
- Social distancing maintained
Our dealership is open for sales, service, collision repairs and parts. Please click here to view our current hours. Please be aware that our shuttle service has temporarily been suspended and lounges are closed, however vehicle pick-up and return is available upon request.
We are also asking our customers to assist in prevention efforts. If you have travelled recently or are ill with cough or fever, please utilize our online services or contact us through chat, phone, text, or email. We will offer local pick-up and return of your vehicle from your home as needed and requested.
Should you have any questions about an existing lease or finance agreement, the teams at General Motors Financial (GMF) and the various banks are there to answer your questions. Please note that due to higher call volumes, wait times may be longer than normal.
General Motors Financial - (888) 557-5327 or email email@example.com
Scotiabank - (866) 337-7636
Scotia Dealer Advantage - (877) 298-3113
TD Auto Finance - (866) 694-4392
RBC - (800) 769-2511
Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac Team
1530 Dundas Street East, Whitby