Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Protection Plan
Your vehicle has more than 30,000 parts and there is a chance something may need to be repaired during your ownership.
- Normal wear coverage for non-maintenance parts and assemblies that wear out over time
- Coverage (including labour) related to new safety and advanced technology components ie. rear park assist, lane change alert, and more
- May be used at General Motors dealers throughout North America
- The cost of the plan may be included in your lease or finance payment
- Choice of deductible including $0, $100 or $200 at time of plan purchase
- Rental allowance
- Roadside service & towing allowance
Tire Protection Plan
Road hazards can be a costly occurrence when tires are affected.
- Multiple terms available with unlimited kilometers
- Road hazard tire repair coverage
- If irreparable, full replacement value in most cases
- No depreciation charge on replacement tires
If you lease your vehicle: XS Wear
When leasing a vehicle, you are responsible for the interior and exterior condition at the end of the lease. This product can relieve wear and tear charges at lease end.
Products that assist is protecting the appearance of your vehicle:
Body-Gard® Paint Protection creates a barrier between your vehicle’s painted surface and damaging elements that can dull or fade the paint.
Upholstery Protection coats and protects individual fibres, leather or vinyl to guard against stains and fading.
Appearance-Gard® Protection includes repair protection for dents, dings, rips, tears, burns, and damaged windshields.
A further package includes: Key/Remote Replacement, Alloy Wheel Repair Protection and Windshield Replacement.
Rust Protection AutoSaver™
Salt on our winter roads, combined with moisture may produce conditions resulting in rust formation that can damage your vehicle. This protection extends the life of your vehicle by providing maximum protection against rust.
If you finance or lease your vehicle: Gap Protection
This insurance coverage protects you if there is a total loss to your vehicle. This protection makes the “Gap” payment for you - the difference between the outstanding lease or loan balance and the insurance settlement.
Life and Disability Insurance
Life and disability insurance provides estate and credit protection should you encounter an event where your vehicle is no longer usable due to disability. First Canadian Insurance Corporation steps in and makes your owed payments until you are able to return to work or are not longer disabled. In the event of death, all your remaining payments will be paid providing your family with an asset.
Vehicle Return Plus
This product provides protection for certain unexpected life events (ie. critical illness, involuntary unemployment, accidental death, to name a few). It can help relieve you of vehicle debt at a time when it is unmanageable.
**These descriptions are only general outlines of each product. Conditions and limitations apply. See Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac for more comprehensive information.